The University of Arizona Harp Program seeks to build a supportive network of donors to further our five-year vision for the program. This plan includes the following goals:
- establish a new harp scholarship fund to support both undergraduate and graduate students
- secure annual sponsors for our guest artist series and the Tucson HarpFest
- fund the next HarpFusion album
- purchase two new concert grand pedal harps for student use
- replace aging transport cover sets that protect our harps when they are moved for concerts and tours
- upgrade electronic equipment for HarpFusion
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you are interested in contributing to a scholarship endowment, please contact:
Mark Channell, Director of Development, Arizona Arts
Office: 520-621-3117 | Cell: 520-419-8565
Thank you for your generous support!